The Growatt SPF 5000 ES is an inverter that can operate both with and without a battery. The maximum input voltage is 450VDC. Integration of an MPPT charge controller optimizes charging and discharging of the battery, making it last as long as possible. Priority can be given to charging via the grid or the connected PV system. The system can also be remotely monitored using a WiFi or GPRS dongle. Parallel scaling is supported.
- Rated Power: 5000VA/ 5000W
- Parallel Capability: Yes, 6 units
- Integrated MPPT charge controller.
- Works with battery or without battery
- Surge Power: 10000VA
- Maximum Pv Array power 5500w
- Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC.
- Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
- Maximum PV Array Power: 5500W
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 120VDC ~450VDC
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450VDC
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 100A
- Maximum Efficiency: 97%
- Charge Current: 80A
- AC Input Voltage: 230 VAC
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz/60Hz (Auto sensing)
- Dimension (D/W/H) in mm: 135/330/485
- Net Weight (kgs): 12
Detail Product Specifications